When you see the broad smile and adorable face from “Snow Bo” possessed with the narrowed eyes,
she displays tremendous passion and love towards the caretaker.
It’s incredibly hard to believe Dogo Argentino dog is considered as one of the top 6 most dangerous dog
breeds under laws and regulations of Taiwan council of architecture.
Our association has assisted Snow-Bo for the past 3 months, and she is currently 14 months old now.
With the professional guidance and training from the dog training academy,
hopefully she will learn obedience and discipline. Eventually,
developing socialization training and keeping her adorable and close-knit association with people at the same time.
Dogo Argentinos dog is considered as a hound, and also a bulldog.
After caring for Snow Bo at the academy, she’s now weighted at 25KGS.
In the mist of adolescent phase, dog can often times behave erratically.
It is best suited for adopters to spend certain amount of time to play with her outside.
Without burning off some energy for a large dog breed, they are prone to tearing up the house.
Our association’s philosophy is that we hope she can eventually return to a dog loving family and be part of a member.
However, we need to remind the dog adopters that despite sufficient training,
it does not mean Snow Bo won’t ever show any more aggression towards other dogs/pets or people.
Dogo Argentinos dog has a high level of self-awareness, therefore, Snow Bo is in need of constant attention,
love and adequate training to keep her from behaving erratically.
Dogo Argentinos dog is considered as a controlled breed in Taiwan.
According to the law, walking the dog required using the rope leash no more than 1.5 meters, and must wear the mask.
Otherwise, dog owners could face fines for violation. It’s critical that dog adopters have basic knowledge for this type of breed and is willing to accept and learn proper dog training concept, instead of the shouting and beating approach.
1) Age 25 or above with steady income
2) Willing and able to visit dog training academy to interact with Snow Bo for at least 3 times
3) Walk the dog at least twice per day
4) Cannot abandon or leave the dog outside
5) Willing to spend on Snow Bo as pet care and expenses are a significant investment for raising a large dog
6) It’s better to have Snow Bo as the only pet at the house in case of maladjustment which could lead to confrontation.
7) Please do your due diligence on Dogo Argentinos dog
8) The academy has started crate training and hope to continue once adopted
(Please look up crate training on the website)
9) The academy will pay for all of Snow Bo’s tuition, but the adopter will need to bear the expense on tubal ligation.